Thoughts and Prayers Please

8/30/2010 10:33am

I'm leaving in about 15 minutes to start IL-2 for the first time. I'll be gone for about a week. Please send some positive thoughts, prayers, or anything my way, I need all the help I can get. See you all in a week. (fingers crossed) :)

ValinMtl - (8/30/2010 - 11:07am)

Definitely sending positive vibes your way!  It may be tough but you can do this Kevin.  Val

Live Laugh Love
Nothing is worth more than this day!

Rocklove - (8/30/2010 - 11:10am)

Positive thoughts and prayer for you and family Kevin.

You should fare well with the IL2 treatment. Let's hope IL2 puts the melanoma in reverse.

Rocky (Stage IV Liver Mets)

sharmon - (8/30/2010 - 11:36am)

Hi,  I know that prayers work.  Brent and I pray each day for all those who are facing this disease.  We will say a special one tonight for you.  Take care of yourself and don't be afraid to ask questions.  Blessings coming your way.

Sharon and Brent Stage IV Lung tumors

Janet2 - (8/30/2010 - 1:27pm)

Sending positive vibes your way and hoping that all goes well.
Janet

Kevin you are in my prayers.  May you be blessed with the peace that God offers to all who ask for it.

In His Name,

Shelly in SW

lhaley - (8/30/2010 - 6:14pm)

Kevin,

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers.

Linda

Cate - (8/30/2010 - 7:52pm)

Good luck Kevin.  You can do this!  I'll be sending good thoughts your way!

Cate

MaryBZ - (8/30/2010 - 7:53pm)

Kevin,

I have been praying for you and your lovely wife since you first posted.  One positive thing this disease has done for me is restore my faith in God and people.  Remember doctors treat us but God truly heals us   Hang in there and as my son tells me often, "Keep fighting!"

Mary

You don't know what your future holds but you know who holds your future!

Dear Kevin,

Positive thoughts are coming your way!

Krista (father is stage IV, NED 5/08)

debbieVA - (8/30/2010 - 9:46pm)

Kevin...

Sending prayers, good vibes, pixie dust & chicken bones....whatever it takes to kick Melanoma to the curb for good!

God Bless....

Debbie Stage 4 NED

Kevin

Sending prayers, luck, positive vibes and anything else that will help you through this battle.  I pray for everyone on this message board every day and I will say a special one for you.  Take care and keep us updated.  My husband went through this, it wasn't easy but the Lord helped us through it.  You'll do fine.

Linda/Kentucky