Good Wishes.

7/28/2010 3:23pm

Guess I didn't get the memo about ALL the posts being moved to the archive.  Ouch.  Here's hoping everybody catches on pretty quick.

Charlie S

admin - (7/28/2010 - 5:23pm)

gosh, things have changed.

how do we post a new topic?

just replying to see if this works

miket

dian - (7/28/2010 - 5:30pm)

talian..just clik on view all topics, then look at the top of the topics, you'll see a spot that says "create new topic'

dia

Anonymous - (7/28/2010 - 6:10pm)

Testing the anonymous reply.

Rebecca and Bob - (7/28/2010 - 6:19pm)

I don't really like this, although I'll try not to be judgemental yet.

Believe

Janis B. - (7/28/2010 - 7:29pm)

I've been following this website for quite a while, but am just now jumping in because, Charlie S., I 'm glad to see you back.  Over the past year, I've been informed, comforted, moved and enlightened by you and many others on this board.  So glad you are all here.

Diagnosed 8/08, now at Stage IIC w/ met. to just one lymph node, finished induction phase of interferon in 1/10, but was too sick to continue. NED at this time - just holding on, hoping for the best and grateful to be alive and feeling well today!  I'm sticking with you guys because you are smart!

janisgayle

Sharon in Reno - (7/28/2010 - 9:25pm)

just testing to see if I m doing it right?

Sharon in Reno

To Thy Own Self Be True & Move Fast When You "Know" You Have To!!

Lori C - (7/29/2010 - 8:03am)

Good to hear from you Charlie S.  I am still quite confused by the new forum and inching my way through it.

bill58 - (7/29/2010 - 9:04am)

looks like everything is working.

Bill from Illinois
Stage IV Spine Mets, brain mets ans subq mets.
starting whole brain radiation on 11/8 and then compassionate use IPI ASAP.

Laurie from maine - (7/29/2010 - 4:52pm)

This does take getting use to - I like that Charlie has a picture makes it more personal, assuming that is a picture of you, charlie?  would be interesting if more did that put faces to the names

laurie

Charlie S - (7/29/2010 - 7:50pm)

Yes, that is my true picture, just without eyeglasses.  I was sailing when that pic was taken.

Charlie S

jag - (7/29/2010 - 7:44pm)

Charlie you did your best and didn't get paid a dime(at least I would like to think that, so don't say anything if you did)

Insert Generic Inspirational Motto Here

Charlie S - (7/29/2010 - 8:06pm)

I was only a small participant in the process and not and principle and no I didn't get even a nickle, let alone a dime; truth be known, I was really only thrown a bone.

I see you know how to read between the lines.......................I DO hold nothing but good wishes though.

Now if we can only turn it around to being a melanoma patients information board rather than a forum on how do you use this site.

Cheers

JoanR - (7/29/2010 - 9:48pm)

Thanks for all your diligent work Charles. I have been learning (other things) on computer all day, so this is just another problem on my list of things that are changing in my life. If an old dog like you can adjust, I should be able to as well....One good thing about getting old is that I can hardly remember what the old board looked like..LOL...now I am going to try to get on chat...

Anonymous - (7/2/2011 - 12:26am)

Are all the posts for the past 17 years in one archive now? Are is there a second archive been started?