This community was formed to bring together those who have been touched by melanoma. The primary goal is to provide support and information to people who are facing a difficult time in their lives. Toward that goal, the following guidelines will be strictly enforced:
- No personal attacks of any kind will be tolerated
- Slanderous posts impugning the character or ability of any health care provider are not allowed.
- Slanderous posts impugning the care received or service provided by any health care institution are not allowed.
- No abusive or obscene language will be tolerated.
- No commercial posts of any kind are allowed.
Posts in violation of the above will be removed.
Please note: The bulletin board allows you to post anonymously, and your identity will be kept hidden from the community. However, this should not be considered permission to break any of the bulletin board posting policies. MRF does have the ability to identify anonymous users who purposely injure or harm the community or any member within it.
Bulletin Board Code of Conduct
One of the primary reasons this forum exists is to provide you, the patient or caregiver, with the opportunity to voice your opinion, ask questions, and find a network of people who are being proactive in their desire to find answers without going it alone.
To make the bulletin board a friendly and inviting place to learn, share and meet new people, the MRF encourages you to:
- Welcome new members to the MRF community.
- Check in on other members.
- Be considerate when sharing your opinion. Stick to the topic rather than making comments directed at an individual.
- Ask questions to get to know people and to learn more about their condition.
- Keep your profile up-to-date. To update your profile, go to the Update Info button on the top-right corner of the site. Your profile can be added or changed in the Profile Information section.
- Share your personal experiences without giving medical advice.
- Share your feedback with us. The MRF wants to hear from you. Tell us your ideas for potential enhancements, questions and comments. Contact us today.
The battle was lost, but the war must go on until a cure is found.