My husband has a rapidly progressing Mucosal Melanoma with a NRAS mutaion. He was diagnosed in August with a local tumor and is already stage IV with mets in multiple organs and unable to work. He enrolled in the Merck PD1 vs ipi trial and got randomized to ipi, his oncologist did not think ipi a good option as he is progresing so fast there is not enough time to wait and see if he is one of the lucky ones that ipi works for. Instead we went with a combination (tram and GSK795) to block NRAS (just started on Friday), we were really lucky to get in tthe trial, but this is an unproven theray since NRAS has been very difficult to target and I need to find a back up if he does not respond, or it the toxicity is too much. We don't have 6 to 9 months to wait for PD1 to be approved by the FDA and it seems really difficult to find any open PD1 trials. I'd be really grateful for any leads?