Today we got the results that my husband is positive for the BRAV600E mutation and is so far eligible for the Roche trial. Tomorrow he goes in for scans and blood work then if he passes, he'll get randomized next week. This is such a relief since he has numerous subcutaneous mets in his throat, face and neck which is causing him to be in pretty severe pain. I am so happy that he can start getting some treatment - even if it is dacarbazine, since he has been feeling these tumors since April and we've been told they are inoperable in the beginning of July. Waiting is so hard! Please pray that his scans are good and that he can move forward! Thanks!