I found this interesting,,,,,"This offer is not valid for patients whose prescriptions are covered by a federal or state government-related healthcare program which pays in whole or in part for prescription drugs such as Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE or VA Programs or where the entire cost of the prescription is covered by commercial insurance. Patients may not submit a claim for reimbursement under any of these programs".
YERVOY Co-Pay Program
Helping Support Access for Eligible, Commercially Insured Patients
Bristol-Myers Squibb is committed to supporting access to YERVOY. The YERVOY Co-Pay Program can assist eligible patients who have commercial (private) insurance with co-pay or co-insurance support for YERVOY.
What does the YERVOY Co-Pay Program offer?
- Your responsibility: You pay for the first $50 of your co-pay or co-insurance for each infusion of YERVOY
- The program pays: The YERVOY Co-Pay Program pays the rest of your co-pay costs for YERVOY until you reach the program maximum of $5000 per year. This maximum begins after you pay the first $50 per infusion
To be eligible for the program, you must
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have commercial (private) insurance
- Have been prescribed YERVOY as per the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved indication
- Be a US resident
- You are not eligible if you participate in a federal or state related healthcare program which pays in whole or in part for prescription drugs, such as Medicare, Medicaid, TriCare, or Veterans Administration programs.
- Commercially insured patients who reside or are treated in some states (eg, Massachusetts) are not eligible due to state law
Other restrictions may apply based on the terms and conditions of the YERVOY Co-Pay Program listed below.
How to enroll
Tell your oncologist or another healthcare team member that you are interested in enrolling in the YERVOY Co-Pay Program. Your oncologist’s office may be able to assist you with the enrollment process.
Can you help me if I don't qualify for the YERVOY Co-Pay Program?
Bristol-Myers Squibb is committed to helping support access to YERVOY.
Your oncologist can work with Destination Access™ counselors to identify other potential programs if you do not qualify for the YERVOY Co-Pay Program. Your oncologist can contact Destination Access™ by phone at 1-800-861-0048, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET.
YERVOY Co-Pay Program Terms and Conditions
- The patient must pay the first $50 of co-pay for each infusion. This Program will cover the remaining out-of-pocket co-pay for YERVOY, up to a maximum of $5000 during the 12 month enrollment period. Any costs exceeding the maximum of $5000 are the responsibility of the patient.
- This Program will cover the co-pay costs of YERVOY only. It does not cover the cost of the infusion or any other healthcare provider charges or any treatment costs during the hospital stay.
- The Program may apply to retroactive co-pays for outpatient infusions of YERVOY that occurred within 120 days prior to the date of enrollment, subject to the Program maximum of $5000.
- This offer is not valid for patients whose prescriptions are covered by a federal or state government-related healthcare program which pays in whole or in part for prescription drugs such as Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE or VA Programs or where the entire cost of the prescription is covered by commercial insurance. Patients may not submit a claim for reimbursement under any of these programs.
- If you have commercial insurance, your acceptance of this offer confirms that the offer is consistent with your insurance and that you will report the value of the co-pay assistance you receive as may be required by your insurance provider. Patients must not seek reimbursement from any healthcare reimbursement accounts or flexible spending accounts. Patients who move from commercial to federally-funded insurance will no longer be eligible for the Program.
- Patients must enroll by December 31, 2011. Once a patient is enrolled in the program, the program will cover all doses (maximum of 4) in accordance with the FDA-approved YERVOY package insert.
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB) must be submitted within 180 days post-infusion to receive co-pay assistance.
- Proof required for payment must be a valid Explanation of Benefits (EOB) with YERVOY code-specific information. EOB must be submitted regardless of assigned code.
- This offer is valid only in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- This offer is not valid for residents of Massachusetts or for infusions received in Massachusetts.
- This offer is not an insurance benefit.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer, rebate, coupon, or free trial.
- This offer is non-transferrable.
- This is a limited time offer. Bristol-Myers Squibb reserves the right to rescind, revoke, amend, or terminate this offer or the program in its entirety at any time.