Come out show off your ride or just stop by, browse and show your support. Help us bring awareness to the dangers of melanoma.
NO ENTRY FEE! Open to all street rods, antique vehicles, street machines, classic and custom cars, muscle cars, pro-street vehicles, motorcycles, trucks and all special interest vehicles.
* Event begins at 5:30pm.
* Featuring: Tom Summer's 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird (weather permitting).
* "Dash Plaques" will be awarded to the first 75 registered vehicles.
* Ruble's Yesterday's Ride's will do a 50/50 drawing. * Limited number of T-shirts will be sold (In the event we sell out additional T-shirts can be ordered.)
* Melanoma informational brochures will be available and FREE awareness bracelets and event bracelets will be given out.
* Tax deductible donations will also be accepted. Money raised will be donated to the Melanoma Research Foundation in memory of Tom Summers.
Event Hosted and Promoted by: Tom Summer's children: Kim Summers, Kevin Summers, Kelly Summers and Ruble's Yesterdays Rides.
* NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES *
Disclaimer: All participants and guests shall agree to discharge anyone and/or any organization associated with this event from any and all damages and/or injuries that may occur to any persons or property.