Wings of Hope for Melanoma Galas
During the MRF's Wings of Hope for Melanoma galas, we recognize true heroes and tremendous strength in the melanoma community with the MRF's Humanitarian and Courage Awards. Join us at anyone or all of our galas to help raise awareness and much-needed funding for melanoma research!
The MRF presents the Humanitarian Award to those in the local community who have committed to fighting melanoma through exemplary patient care, cutting-edged research and scientific leadership and the Courage Award to individuals who have shown tremendous strength in their battles with melanoma.
Be sure to visit this page often for updates about upcoming galas!
Upcoming 2015 Galas
- Denver - Tuesday, April 28th at the Cable Center in Denver, Colorado. We will be honoring Richard Asarch, M.D., founder of the Asarch Center for Dermatology and Laser Skin Rejuvenation and associate clinical professor of dermatology at the University of Colorado School of Medicine with the MRF's Humanitarian Award. For more information click here.
- San Francisco - Saturday, June 6th at Terra Gallery, San Francisco. We will be honoring Lynn E. Spitler, M.D., founder of the Melanoma Clinic at Children's Hospital of San Francisco, the forerunner of the current Northern California Melanoma Center (NCMC). For more information click here.
- Chicago - Thursday, September 10th at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel. For more information click here.
- New York City - Thursday, October 29th at Capitale. For more information click here.
- Philadelphia - More details coming soon!
2014 Wings of Hope for Melanoma Galas
In 2014 the MRF held galas in Denver, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Washington D.C., raising more than one million dollars for melanoma research!
Click here to view photos of our galas!
For further information about the Wings of Hope for Melanoma galas, to purchase tickets, learn about sponsorship opportunities, or make a donation, please contact the MRF at (800) 673-1290 or email email@example.com. Please note that all financial contributions to the MRF, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, are tax deductible.
The MRF also hosts many other special events, such as seminars, 5ks runs and walks, and research teleconferences and webinars. Browse upcoming events.