Work with us!
- Coordinate all Year-end mailings to donors
- Work on special projects related to donor database maintenance
- Process expense reports
- Provide proof-reading and editing support for development publications
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist the Development Coordinator with event invitations, logistics, marketing, day-of duties and post-event follow up related to the Wings of Hope for Melanoma gala program
- Assist the development team with special proposals related to the Miles for Melanoma 5K Walk/Run program
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Undergraduate Student
The MRF is looking for bright, enthusiastic interns who have a desire to learn more about melanoma and/or the nonprofit world. Opportunities are available year-round, and may include positions in Education, Events or Development/Fundraising. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.