More Success Stories with Cellect...

Posted By
1/2/2013 10:36am
View other posts by
Replies: 2



I'm posting again about Cellect as some new posts have come up that you might find interesting... I know most of you here do not believe..

but.. i am so sure that this stuff works that i want to keep positng with the hope that even one of you will try this Cellect..

I have recently starting taking it myself.. i do not have cancer.. but i have noticed some amazing things already.. in only 5 days... my gums are no longer bleeding and the pockets feel much smaller... my energy is better and i sleep like a baby... 

below is a post from Lisa Arnel.. who some of you read about in her blog which i posted a few weeks ago.  she has melanoma... metastisized all over.. she would have been gone long ago if not for Cellect...

Happy new year to all my cellect friends!!!!!! Most importantly happy new year to Fred and Lora for all your selflessness and amazing work you do. If it wasn't for cellect i wouldn't be here to see another year!!! So thankful and fortunate for you Fred eichhorn!!  (lisa arnel)


Thank you so much, Fred! You are an amazing person and Cellect is an amazing product! I'm so grateful that my mom found you. I did as you suggested - 2 scoops a day plus Olive Leaf with Colostrum. In one month my eye pressure went from 28 to 17. The abscesses in two teeth are gone (I kept asking the dentist, "are you sure there's not even a remnant of infection?"). The melanoma-in-situ that was on my arm - gone! My energy is back and I feel great! Happy New Year! )P.S. - I love the chocolate Cellect - mix it with water before I go to bed, put it in icebox, & the next day stir in some almond milk - it's delicious and very filling)


Over the past weekend, we thought Andy was going to die from his lung cancer. He was having trouble breathing, doctors first thought it was pneumonia because he was diagnosed with lung cancer, Lippo Sarcoma, this past Memorial Day. Because Andy refused all treatments and only took Cellect, they told him he would die before the summer was out. Here we are approaching Christmas. He was having a difficult time catching his breath, we honestly thought it was the end for Andy, but he was still grateful because he lived longer than the doctors offered with their treatments. The doctor called in hospice care at the hospital. We were all upset because this was the end. 

Sunday after night, Andy was heaving and heaving, the doctors wanted to up the morphine to cause him to relax and die. While the doctors were trying to set up the equipment, Andy was having trouble breathing, and was choking, a team came in to clear the airway, then they saw something in his throat. Some tools, I do not know what they are, like long thin clamps, they pulled it out.

All of a sudden Andy started to inhale so deeply like he just finished a marathon, trying to catch his breath. But he was smiling and happy, it was not a struggle, after a few minutes, he was able to calm down and breathe more normally. The doctor said that he was breathing normal but that there was a lot of blood but pulse, and blood pressure were closer to normal.

They canceled the morphine and started to help him calm down. The oxygen levels improved and everything was improving a little at a time. The doctor said that it appeared to him that the lung tumor had started to die and detached from the lung area and Andy’s body was trying to get it out. Three hours later, Andy was able to eat a regular meal. 

This is similar to what happened in the past after he had a massage therapy. The doctors at that time thought it was coincidence. There is no way it was coincidence, now they are listening. 

Monday was a PET scan to see how the tumor was in his lung. Andy did not have any stress or pain. During the pet scan, the tech asked Andy many times if he had a tumor in the ling because he could not find it. When the tech went to older test results, he was able to see it. He would not comment at all to Andy. We did not care what the scan said because Andy was feeling great and was only interested in going home. 

As soon as the doctor came in, the tech almost ran to him, they disappeared. 20 minutes later, the doctor came back and told Andy that the PET scan does not show anything. The pathology confirmed that the tumor that came out was cancerous, and because there is no evidence in this new scan, he said it is safe to say that the tumor he coughed out was that same tumor. He said he never heard of anything like that before.

When Andy asked if he was cancer free, the doctor grabbed a chair and sat down and said that he has no idea what happened, but he did say that the cancer that came out was from the lung. When he saw all that blood, his first instinct was that the cancer grew massively and that the blood was a bad thing. Now he believes that the blood was caused because the cancerous tumor was dying and tore away from the walls in the lung, causing some blood and healed afterwards. He said he never saw that before. 

He said that he is being cautious, he wants to wait a few months to see what happens. Andy said that because the doctors told him during the Memorial Day weekend that he would be dead in a few months, he already passed his given time, so, he is patient and will wait.

Andy is still weak in his legs and arms because he was in bed so much. The doctor said that because there is no evidence, he was not sure what to do, so Andy said he wanted to go home. We brought Andy home last night. He woke up this morning and kept taking big deep breaths and now wants to challenge anyone. I think he is happy. He wanted pancakes and bacon with lots of maple syrup. He drank Tetley tea called British blend. He said that is Fred’s favorite. I don’t know if that is true. 

This morning, he declared that he no longer has cancer and will not return to his doctor for any tests. I think when he calms down, he will probably agree to non-evasive tests. I told him that he has to show the world that he is a survivor and that he will need to take those tests to validate it. 

This is a wonderful Christmas. To think that Andy was within minutes of getting a lethal amount of morphine to be put down like a dog. And here his cancer is out of his body. I wonder how many people had coughed up blood or tumor particles, or had pneumonia like symptoms and their doctors thought that it was increased cancer. Now we saw first-hand that it was the cancer breaking down and the body trying to get rid of it.

I hope that this update puts a smile on your face just like our entire family is smiling, it is the best Christmas present we could have ever received. Thank you Laurie and Fred, you saved our family  (Aaron Michaelson)

i have been following success stories for over a year with this Cellect... have had personal dealings with Fred Eichorn who is the creator of Cellect... he is a WONDERFUL person... he cares beyond as does his entire staff... 

reach for the sky....!!!

love to all of you!!




Anonymous - (1/2/2013 - 4:34pm)

I think this forum needs some filters in place to stop nonsense like this being posted. This is blatant spam.

I am not against posting of alternative medicines for which there is some scientific evidence (medicinal mushrooms, curcumin, EGCG, Avemar, DCA, vitamin D+K....), but clogging up this valuable resource with this sort of stuff borders on offensive.


Happy new year to everyone, 

Ben from Sydney (posted as Anonymous).

Hi Ben,

have an open mind....i have seen success... have had it myself... i am only trying to help others... 

you are entitiled to your opinion..  perhaps some others have a different opinion...


sorry if i offended you..